Sanford Manor is a memory care community. We assist individuals with cognitive memory loss, due to a variety of dementias and Alzheimer’s diseases, by creating an individualized plan of care, in a comfortable home-like environment. We offer private and semi-private suites. Our staff is trained and ready to meet your loved ones needs. Our residents enjoy a home-like community that is based on dignity and respect in daily living.
- License as a Home for the Aged by the State of North Carolina
- Medications are monitored by specially trained staff.
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy are available through third party vendors.
- Conveniently located near Central Carolina Hospital and surrounding medical facilities.
- Home health care and Hospice care available by third parties.
- Three delicious meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining rooms
- Medication management
Utilities including: electric, water, internet, cable
Housekeeping and laundry services
Stylist/Barber services available on-site
Discreet and dignified personal assistance
Visiting clinical services available