Your Peace of Mind Is a Priority
Care team members check on residents throughout the day and evening in our assisted living and memory care. Alternate dining options are available. Snacks and beverages are accessible within the community as well. In addition, residents set their own sleep schedule.
Inclusive Rate Options
At Sanford Senior Living & Sanford Manor, we believe that the financial aspect of caring for a family member should be as straightforward as possible. For this reason, we offer an inclusive, flat monthly fee to ensure predictability for families, rather than the more common tiered payment structure based on a resident’s ever-changing needs. Typically, the only additional expenses would be for select services (such as salon visits), medications or incontinence supplies.
- License as a Home for the Aged by the State of North Carolina
- Medications are monitored by specially trained staff.
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy are available through third party
- Conveniently located near Central Carolina Hospital and surrounding medical facilities.
- Home health care and Hospice care available by third parties.
- Three delicious meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining rooms
- Medication management
Utilities including: electric, water, internet, cable
Housekeeping and laundry services
Stylist/Barber services available on-site
Discreet and dignified personal assistance
Visiting clinical services available